Crónicas Matinais

[ quarta-feira, setembro 22, 2004 ]

 

"There is a crack in everything , that's how the light gets in"

Leonard Cohen fez (ontem )70 anos.


Em Outubro ( 25 na Europa, 26 nos EUA ) apresenta um novo disco:
Dear Heather


Entre 12(13) obras-primas [ tudo o que ele escreve, canta, diz e pensa, é obra-prima ] encontramos , por exemplo, isto:

On That Day

«Some people say
It?s what we deserve
For sins against g-d
For crimes in the world

I wouldn?t know
I?m just holding the fort
Since that day
They wounded New York

Some people say
They hate us of old
Our women unveiled
Our slaves and our gold

I wouldn?t know
I?m just holding the fort
But answer me this
I won?t take you to court

Did you go crazy
Or did you report
On that day
On that day
They wounded New York
»

[ música nº6 ]

Ana [9/22/2004 10:32:00 da manhã]